Real Estate Mentorship
You spend thousands of dollars a year for college which trains you for a 9-5 lifestyle.
Why not invest in a program that has the potential to make you
My team and I are looking for a select few coachable and trainable people to mentor to financial freedom through real estate investing and real estate development in the Boston Market.
Pamela, who holds a 9 figure real estate career, will be personally mentor on a 1-1 Basis with the apprentice.
Pamela holds an unrestricted general contractors license and real estate brokerage license along with an executive MBA from Harvard Business School.
What's In It
BEST OF ALL? CONFIDENCE.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN FLIP HOUSES
Unlike other real estate mentorship programs, Pamela’s program will teach you the all the ropes and processes of the most profitable skills needed in real estate: real estate development, construction and real estate brokerage so you can be a triple threat in your market.
CREATE SYSTEMS FOR PROFITABILITY
Skills so powerful and versatile that you could be dropped out of an airplane and so long as you had a phone, computer and printer, you could make about as much money as you ever wanted with as much time and freedom as you wanted.
IMPROVE AND DIVERSIFY YOUR SKILLSET
Skills that you can take with you the rest of your life. No one can take this life-transforming education away from you. You'll know how to renovate and build homes as a general contractor, how to analyze development deals and maximize profits, and much more!
Learn how to make money from real estate while you sleep or travel the world.
For a limited time, I have a few openings for new apprentices. This is a very selective group and therefore only a few will be accepted for this incredible opportunity.
Why Do We Want
Right now is the single best time to make money with real estate and my team and I can't possibly take advantage of all the opportunity ourselves. We need to duplicate ourselves. This is your chance to become one of our money making machine clones.
Giving the gift of financial freedom is a great joy and privilege for me and my team and it brings tremendous fulfillment to all of us.
Pre-Requisites for Mentorship
In order to be accepted, you must be...
- Coachable - Being open minded and willing to learn new things is vital. Know-it-alls need not apply.
- Action Oriented - In life, we are paid for what we do, not what we know. It's understandable to be fearful when doing something new, but we're looking for people who can take action in spite of their fears. Plus, we'll be with you every step of the way, holding your hand through every new experience.
- Honesty - There is no room for anyone with anything less than the highest level of integrity.
- Commitment - Only those who are ready to commit both mentally and financially to achieving success should consider applying.
- Positive Mental Attitude - Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. Whiners/complainers need not apply.